fredag 16 januari 2009

Happy and lucky!

I hope march is coming in a cruising speed! Now i´ve got the tickets! First out of two gigs in march is Glasvegas, this new band from Glasgow who have convince the world with their music and it´s something new and it touching people! Cosmo my old friend is following me on this gig!


The second gig is with my female favourit, Laleh! This wonderful young woman who have done so much good songs with clever lyrics! She is coming out with a new album 21th of januari! On this gig my niece Viktoria is following!

5 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Yes, but don't forget Lundell in February.

Rustan sa...

Oooooh no, for sure! The guys from Stockholm have now buy tickets to the train!

cosmo sa...

jaja ja... lundell hit och dit! nu är det glasvegas som gäller!
cosmo

Rustan sa...

Det är ena några gig pågång, och tur är väl det!

cosmo sa...

det är det engelska som gäller numera