lördag 20 november 2010

Music Quiz week 45!

Long time ago this lyrics was made! And it´s great! Who did it???

"Some folks are born made to wave the flag,
Ooo, they're red, white and blue.
And when the band plays hail to the chief,
Ooo, they point the cannon at you, y'all!

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no senator's son....

Some folks are born silver spoon in hand,
Lord, don't they help themselves, y'all!
But when the taxman comes to the door,
Lord, the house looks like a rummage sale.

It ain't me, it ain't me, I ain't no millionaire's son. No, no."

Good luck!!

3 kommentarer:

Drake sa...

Creedence Clearwater Revival- Fortunate Son

Rustan sa...

Det är rätt, men vem av dem i bandet skrev den???

Anonym sa...

John Fogerty, måste det ha varit. Jag googlade för säkerhets skull.

Kul tävling.